BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED 2018 RECRUITMENT FOR ENGINEER POST
BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED 2018 RECRUITMENT FOR ENGINEER POST TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT LIKE AGE , QUALIFICATION , SELECTION PROCESS PLEASE SEE DETAILS UNDER GIVEN
POST NAME – DEPUTY ENGINEER
TOTAL POST – 86 POST
- The maximum age limit for General candidates will be 26 years. Upper age limit is relax able by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
ALSO SEE –CENTRAL RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL 2018
- For DEPUTY ENGINEER, GEN / OBC candidates with first class in B.E / B. Tech Engineering Graduate from AICTE approved Colleges in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication / Mechanical Engineering.
- Candidates with first class in AMIE / AMIETE, in the above disciplines are also eligible to apply. SC/ST/PWD candidates with pass class in the above degree / disciplines are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required to pay an application fee
of Rs 500/
- SC/ST & PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Minimum 1 year Post qualification of industrial experience as on 01.06.2018 is essential. Teaching experience will not be considered.
BASIC PAY SCALE –
- (Rs.) – 40000 – 140000 (Approx CTC 9.5 Lakhs p.a)
NATURE OF JOB –
- Field Testing / Operation / Repair / Maintenance and demonstration of Electronics Equipment.
- Co-ordinate and Supervise work with engineers
- Aware of Production / Testing / Quality Assurance / R&D activities
- Should be able to move frequently to different Districts/States at short notices
- Against the posts for Bangalore / Panchkula candidate can apply against either of the one post only.
- Candidates are advised to go through the Norms in detail.
- Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the on-line application form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form
IMPORTANT DATES –
- STARTING ONLINE DATE – 27/06/2018
- LAST DATE ONLINE DATE – 11/07/2018
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION –
APPLY ONLINE –