Railway Recruitment Cell ,East Central Railway has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 1898 Apprentice vacancies
Total No. of Posts: 1898
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Name of the Division:
1. Danapur: 626 Posts
2. Dhanbad: 142 Posts
3. Mughalsarai: 844 Posts
4. Samastipur: 70 Posts
5. Plant Depot/ Mughalsarai: 116 Posts
6. Mechanical Workshop/ Samastipur: 100 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 15-24 years as on 30-01-2018. Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Matric/ 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade (i.e National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on merit list.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.100/- through online payment gateway, Debit/ Credit card or Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.rrecr.gov.in from 30-01-2018 at 11:00 hrs to 28-02-2018 at 17:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, candidates should scan their photo, signature & relevant documents.
2. Log on to the website www.rrecr.gov.in
3. Select the desired post & click on it
4. Read all the notification & click on “Click here to proceed for online application”.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form
6. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 30-01-2018 at 11:00 hrs
Last Date to Apply Online: 28-02-2018 at 17:00 hrs