SOUTH INDIAN BANK 2018 RECRUITMENT FOR PROBATIONARY OFFICERS
SOUTH INDIAN BANK 2018 RECRUITMENT FOR THE FOLLOWING POST TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT LIKE
AGE ,QUALIFICATION , FESS AND MORE PLEASE SEE UNDER BELOW.
POST NAME –
- PO [PROBATIONARY OFFICER]
TOTAL POST –
- 100 [ ONE HUNDRED
- Less than 25 years as on 31.12.2017. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.01.1993 and not later than 31.12.1998
(both days inclusive). Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
ALSO SEE GOVT JOBS BANK OF BARODA FOR PO 2018
- X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular
- IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA &
other allowances Eligible for Performance Linked Incentive applicable to Scale I officers .
MODE OF SELECTION –
- Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Initial Short listing will be done based on the online test marks.
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for online test, GD and Personal
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the
number of applications for the post.
HOW TO APPLY –
- DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
a) APPLICATION REGISTRATION
b) PAYMENT OF FEES
c) PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
APPLICATION FEE –
- General Category Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST category Rs. 200/-
IMPORTANT DATES –
- ONLINE START DATE – 20/06/2018
- ONLINE END DATE – 27/06/2018
- EXAM DATE – 07/07/2018
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION – DOWNLOAD HERE
APPLY ONLINE – CLICK HERE
FOR MORE JOBS – CLICK HERE